Experience our assisted living memory care with a short-term respite stay.
A short-term respite stay at East Longmeadow Memory Care Assisted Living can be just what families need when caregivers are away.
Stay for a few weeks, a month, or even longer following a hospital stay or when family caregivers are on vacation.
Our short-stay guests enjoy these services and amenities available to our residents:
- A safe, friendly place to stay
- High-quality, 24-hour personal care and supervision
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management
- Three delicious daily meals plus snacks
- Events, activities, and local trips shared with friends
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Transportation for appointments
- On-site staff available 24 hours a day