Living Healthy. Living Well.
Our community is committed to helping residents enjoy the best health possible every day. From daily routines to engaging planned activities, we strive to provide a community where residents can thrive.
Our all-inclusive personal care includes:
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, toileting, and ambulation
- Medication management
- Full-time Wellness Nurse
- Resident Care Partners for assistance with daily routines 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Emergency alert system
- Three nutritious meals each day, with all-day options and alternative menus
Committed to achieving the best possible health.
Our full-time, AMDA-certified Medical Director provides oversight for the entire East Longmeadow campus with initiatives for better living, and consulting physician and nurse practitioners visit frequently to monitor overall health. With staff on-site around the clock, you can be confident that help is available in the event of a health concern.
- Health monitoring by our licensed Clinical Nurse Coordinator
- Nurse on-site 24 hours a day
- Regular wellness checks
- Preventive health screenings
- Engaging exercise classes
- Specialized diets, as needed
- Consulting specialists and lab services on-site, as needed
Rehab and recover at East Longmeadow Skilled Nursing Center.
After scheduled surgery or an unexpected health event, consider East Longmeadow Skilled Nursing Center for rehabilitation and recovery close to home on our shared campus. East Longmeadow Memory Care Assisted Living residents receive priority admittance, subject to availability. You’ll find exceptional care in our skilled nursing center with the same friendly attention you experience at East Longmeadow Memory Care Assisted Living.